Saturday, March 20, 2010

March brings showers


Baby showers, that is! We have been extremely blessed by amazing friends who spoil us... Vin and I have had some great times with loved ones and have been showered with lots of great clothes and necessities for when he arrives! I'm trying not to count down, but I have 6 weeks to go and plenty to do during that time. We're getting really excited (and nervous) Daddy is probably more of the nervous... There is a lot to do though before he gets here. I have 3 weeks left of student teaching, and there is a week in between that is spring break. That is what I'm calling my catchup week... working on assignments (ie: 20 pg. paper that I want to get done before Baby V's arrival), and feathering the nest! I just need a good solid week at home to feel really productive. David will use his spring break the following week to make Vincent's room brand new! I can't wait to see the finished results- new floors, new paint, new furnishings- So fun!

I'm putting up some pics from baby showers... don't mind me looking like a cow next to my friends... I think it's just another of those pregnancy symptoms.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for showers! Can't wait to shower you TODAY!! Love you and thanks for the message about your blog...for some reason I totally forgot you had one! You are on my blog list now...

    Love you!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete