So apparently we are behind the times in having a blog. I guess I'm not as tech-savvy as I'd like to be. But I have loved reading and staying up to date with friends through their blog, so I thought we ought to get one going finally. The latest in the LaSalata Life...
We're in the last week of the 2009 football season. It has been a good season, regardless of the win-loss record. David has been enjoying his position as Offensive Line coach, and has an amazing relationship with his linemen. He'll have a week transition and then starts coaching Wrestling at Franklin Pierce. Quick turnaround! It'll be nice to have a change of season and earlier evenings.
I'm in week 15 of pregnancy. My body is definitely changing and my clothes are definitely not fitting anymore. I've been emotional about it this weekend, but David's incredible patience has helped support me and has reminded me that this is what is supposed to happen. I knew I'd gain weight, but I didn't think about how I'd actually feel when it happened. After 10 years of watching my weight and always striving for fitness, it's been a bit of a shock to my emotions... not to mention being hormonal and crazy in general!
We had a dear friend, Kathy, do an ultrasound a few weeks ago. She went picture crazy and I truly fell in love with our little munchkin. It's hard to believe that I'm already in my 4th month. That beautiful little miracle has developed so much- to see the spine, fingers, arms, legs, profile... all so incredible, and I couldn't help but cry as I watched him/her floating around in there! God is incredible and we are so happy about our little miracle!
No comments:
Post a Comment